GroSum provides the flexibility to help you How to do Self Review? This is how you do it?
1) Employee logs into PMS & goes to dashboard.
2) Under Appraisal, Employee sees a red link – I need to do Self Review – GO.
3) Employee has to click on the Ratings.
4) In the Self Review screen, the employee can see all the forms that he has to provide inputs on – Ratings. The Employee clicks on Ratings to provide ratings to Goal.
5) If the employee wants to add comments, he can click on Add Comments& click on Save. The details are successfully saved.
6) Next, the employee can provide inputs on the Development section & click on Save button.
7) Then the employee can provide inputs on the Highlights section & click on Save button.
8) Next, the employee can provide inputs on the Promotion section & Save button.
9) Finally, once Self-Reviews completed, the employee can enter final comments and Sign Off the review. No further changes can be done by the employee.
10) Employee has to click on Sign Off to submit his/her Review form.